Friday, June 27, 2008

Taki Loves Ana


Taki Theodoracopulos is a well-known Old School conservative and European playboy, heir to a Greek shipbuilding fortune, who also played tennis during its elegant heyday, when European playboys could float around the circuit, clubbing at night and competing during the daytime. It sounds as if it was much, much more fun that today's game. Anyhow, Taki is also a devotee of a certain type of feminine physical beauty. He adores, for example, Ashley Judd. So I wasn't surprised when he published this adoring tribute to Ana Ivanovic, in the aftermath of her French Open win.

I see his point. She's certainly the sexiest woman in the game, at the moment, and her will to win only makes her sexier. Personally, I'm more of a Jelena Jankovic man myself, and I can't exactly say why. I just like her 'tude. Plus, she's a Pisces, while Ana is a Scorpio, and I've never been too good with Scorps. Worth noting that, on court, during week one, the appealing French veteran Nathalie Dechy gave Ana all she could handle, extending the third set into no-tiebreak extra innings. Match of the tourney, so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home